Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fun: Meet the YS Staff

Wonder who it is that's helping with your reference question? Want to know more about the person leading your program? For the next few weeks, the New Lenox Kids! blog will be helping you get to know your YS staff.


This week, you get to meet Liz, one of the Youth Services Reference Assistants.

Name: Liz


How long have you been at New Lenox Public Library? Since 9/04

What's your favorite thing about working in a library? The variety of things to do including working with children, planning story times and reading.

Do you run any programs? Itsy Bitsy Toddler, Art Club, Family Bingo and Saturday Programs

What is your favorite book? I have too many favorites. Walter the Farting Dog is one of them.

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? I have a Black Lab named Tucker.

Do you have any kids? I have three girls.

What is one random fact about you? I like to snow ski and want to try snowboarding this winter.

What is your favorite food? My favorite meal is steak and onion rings made by my father.

If you didn't work in a library, what would you want to do? I would love to be a character at Disney World.
Have questions for Liz or any of the other YS staff members? Feel free to ask, or just stop by the reference desks to say "hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment